The ChlorSafe™ (Chlorine Transfer Assembly) is Hose Master’s 276 alloy, crimped chlorine-transfer assemblies, designed, produced, and tested to meet the requirements of both dry & wet chlorine transfer applications.
These assemblies are rated the safest in the market, since it is fabricated with considerations for dry & wet chlorine. The products, ChlorSafe™ assemblies are fabricated in accordance with the Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 6, Appendix A, latest edition.
- Proprietary welding techniques provide a smooth transition from hose to fitting with no gaps or crevices to entrap contaminants
- All welds are argon-purged to eliminate oxidation
- Hose Master’s proprietary manufacturing process reduces residual stress and produces the most flexible chlorine transfer hose available
- ChlorSafe’s™ all metal construction makes it fire resistant
- Each of the assembly is covered by a stainless steel interlocked metal hose for optimum durability
- Every part of the wetted surfaces and the braid are manufactured from UNS N10276V9 (this is referred to as either 276 alloy or C276) that has the highest chemical measurement for both wet and dry chlorine.
- All assemblies strength are tested to twice maximum allowable working pressure
- Every of the assembly is helium mass spectrometer leak tested to at least 5.0 x 10-6 std cc/sec.
- Recommended for dry or wet chlorine
Corrugated Metal Hose
|Explanation of ClorSafe™ Part Numbers:|
|AF 67 Braid Code||Braid Codes:
20 – C276 Single Braid
22 – C276 Double Braid
|Example: AF6720 = C276 annular corrugated metal hose with a single C276 braid|
|I.D.||# of Braids||O.D.||Dynamic Min. Bend Radius||Max W.P.||Burst Pressure||Request a Quote|
- According to the Chlorine Institute specifications, pressure ratings represent a 5:1 safety factor
- The lowest bend radius is measured from the center-line of the hose
- Consult Johnkeans customer service for pressures in excess of Chlorine Institute standards.