ChlorSafe™ (Chlorine Transfer Assembly) is Hose Master’s 276 alloy, corrugated chlorine-transfer assemblies, designed, produced, and tested to meet the strict demands of both wet and dry chlorine transfer applications.
With considerations made for both wet and dry chlorine, these assemblies are the safest available. ChlorSafe™ assemblies are manufactured in compliance with the Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 6, Appendix A, latest edition.
- Hose Master’s proprietary manufacturing process reduces residual stress and produces the most flexible chlorine transfer hose available
- ChlorSafe’s™ all metal construction makes it fire resistant
- Proprietary welding techniques provide a smooth transition from hose to fitting with no gaps or crevices to entrap contaminants
- All welds are argon-purged to eliminate oxidation
- All wetted surfaces and the braid are made from UNS N10276 (referred to as either C276 or 276 alloy) that has the highest chemical resistance rating for both dry and wet chlorine
- Every assembly is helium mass spectrometer leak tested to at least 5.0 x 10-6 std cc/sec.
- Each assembly is covered by a stainless steel interlocked metal hose for maximum durability
- All assemblies strength tested to twice maximum allowable working pressure
- Ideally suited for wet or dry chlorine
Corrugated Metal Hose
|Explanation of ClorSafe™ Part Numbers:|
|AF 67 Braid Code||Braid Codes:
20 – C276 Single Braid
22 – C276 Double Braid
|Example: AF6720 = C276 annular corrugated metal hose with a single C276 braid|
|I.D.||# of Braids||O.D.||Dynamic Min. Bend Radius||Max W.P.||Burst Pressure||Request a Quote|
- The minimum bend radius is measured from the center-line of the hose
- Per Chlorine Institute specifications, pressure ratings represent a 5:1 safety factor
- For pressures in excess of Chlorine Institute standards, please consult the JGB