Used in riser connection of aviation refuelers, hydrant cart services and tank farm connections.
- Used for commercial and private aircraft.
- Resistant to jet fuel and higher aromatic aviation gasolines.
- Premium fueling and defueling hose designed to achieve more than twice the cycle flexing capabilities (124000 plus cycles).
- Meets both EI 1529, 6th edition, and European standard EN ISO 1825 Type E, Plus NFPA 407.
- Suitable for full vacuum service and high flex applications.
- Designed for flexible connection between hydrant cart or refueler chassis and adjustable riser platform.
- Functional in temperatures 40°F to 180°F (40°C to 82°C).
- All aviation hose assemblies are 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 PSI and inspected for electrical continuity.
- Every hose receives a unique serial number and test certificate.
Black nitrile synthetic rubber
Spiral-plied (4) synthetic fabric and one nylon breaker with dual wire helix construction
Black neoprene static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber (wrapped finish)
–40°F to 180°F
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
|ID||NOM OD||MAX WP||WEIGHT||Request a Quote|
There are no reviews yet.