The product is recommended for CAFs, High Rise and Attack.
- The EPDM rubber lining is not affected by Ozone deterioration and is one component in the Friction Fighter SystemTM establishing an highly flush waterway surface, alleviating friction loss and enhancing nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, creates a chemical and mechanical bond between the EPDM lining and the inside jacket to get rid of the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers make use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined assembly which could lead to delamination issues.
- Special Ultra-ShieldTM excellent performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further enhancing the abrasion resistance, alleviating moisture and chemical absorption, and offering vivid color-coded recognition.
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, provides cut resistance, superior toughness, tear strength, abrasion resistance and heat resistance compared to the competitive spun polyester, nylon or filament polyester warp assmeblies.
- The result is an exceptionally durable and versatile hose with extra abrasion heat, kink and chemical resistance.
- The hose and couplings are fabricated in the USA, performance shall meet and surpass the NFPA 1961 standards.
- Reflective directional indicator is by choice but for an additional fee
EPDM Rubber Lining Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
Available in 50 foot lengths
For the right coupling process and fitting recommendations, contact Johnkeans customer service.