Arctic Edge™ Low Temperature Multipurpose Hose
- Air, mild chemicals, oil, water; biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), diesel, ethanol, gasoline
- Cold weather, refrigerated applications
- Agriculture, construction, general industrial
Series 7102 is a low temperature, multipurpose hose designed to handle air, mild chemicals, water, oil and refined fuels such as biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), diesel, ethanol and gasoline. The hose construction incorporates a static wire as a path to conduct an electrical charge to ground, and the multiple plies of textile reinforcement provide flexibility and kink resistance to -70°F (-57°C). The cover is resistant to oil and weathering, and incorporates a longitudinal solid blue stripe for color-coded identification.
- Call JGB Customer Service for fuel compatibility and service conditions.
- Do not use for fuel dispensing or service applications requiring API, NFPA, UL, ULC or any other agency approval or listing.
Design Factor: 4:1
Vacuum: Not recommended
Industry Standards: None applicable
Multiple textile plies with static wire
Black chloroprene; smooth finish
-70°F to +212°F (-57°C to +100°C)
PARKER SERIES 7102 ARCTIC EDGE™ (-70°F) LOW TEMP (ID) 300 PSI MAX WP MADE IN USA (DATE CODE)
|Part Number||ID||ID||Reinf Plies||OD||OD||Approx Wt||Min Bend Rad||Max Rec WP||Std Pack||Request Quote|