The Johnkeans Anhydrous Ammonia Transfer Hose is integrated with a smart-hose safety system. It is incorporated with a heavy duty NH3 textile reinforced transfer hose made to tackle rigorous applications in the fertillizer industry. The hose assembly is fabricated to meet the standards of DOT HM 225. The Hose end connections offers optimum performance with all the required safety every user deserves.
Theassemblies are recommended for every industrial ammonia applications such as Nurse Tank and Riser applications related to the agricultural market place.
- Textile Reinforced
- Each hose comes with an Operating manual and Test Certificate
- Each hose meets the standards of NFPA 59
- Each hose is examined under water with nitrogen or dry air to test Pressure.
- Each hose comes with a specific serial number.
- 316 Stainless Steel couplings are designed for reuse on new hose.
- Hose can be made to meet DOT HM225/46CFR173.315
- Hose can be fabricated to meet DOT – E-12325 – (Special rail car unloading exemption eliminates requirement for human monitoring during unloading process).
High grade permeation resistant EPDM rubber
-40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
Anhydrous Ammonia Hose Max. WP 350
Multi layers of nylon – min. burst 1750 psi
Black EPDM with Green stripe – weather and abrasion resistant
|ID (in)||WP (psi)||Hose Wt/Ft lb||Coupling Weight (lb)||Coupling Length||Part #||Request a Quote|
|Lifeline 1||Lifeline 3|
|1 1/4||350||0.68||2.90||na||5.42||R3001014000||Request Quote|
|1 1/2||350||1.05||na||3.40||4.47||R3001232000||Request Quote|