Lifeline Smart-Hose Safety System is combined with a heavy duty NH3 textile reinforced transfer hose designed to meet the most rugged applications found in the fertilizer industry. The hose assembly meets the requirements of DOT HM 225. The “Smart-Hose” end connections provide excellent performance with all the extra safety your employees and customers deserve.
These assemblies are excellent for all industrial ammonia applications including Riser & Nurse Tank applications found in the agricultural market place.
- Textile Reinforced
- Each hose is tested under water with dry air or nitrogen to Test Pressure.
- Each hose is serial numbered.
- Each hose comes with Test Certificate & Operating Booklet.
- 316 Stainless Steel couplings are designed for reuse on new hose.
- Hose can be made to meet DOT HM225/46CFR173.315
- Each hose meets NFPA 59
- Hose can be made to meet DOT – E-12325 – (Special rail car unloading exemption eliminates requirement for human monitoring during unloading procedure).
High grade permeation resistant EPDM rubber
Multi layers of nylon – min. burst 1750 psi
Black EPDM with Green stripe – abrasion & weather resistant
-40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
Anhydrous Ammonia Hose Max. WP 350
|ID (in)||WP (psi)||Hose Wt/Ft lb||Coupling Weight (lb)||Coupling Length||Part #||Request a Quote|
|Lifeline 1||Lifeline 3|
|1 1/4||350||0.68||2.90||na||5.42||R3001014000||Request Quote|
|1 1/2||350||1.05||na||3.40||4.47||R3001232000||Request Quote|