Salem-Republic Rubber Company’s Commercial Custom Engineered Jet Starter Hose meets or exceeds the highest quality standards required by major aircraft operators and equipment specifiers.
Reusable Standard Coupling
- Allows instant adaption of hose to standard air start couplings and automatic self-tightening during operation
- Ring protects flange facings from damage and prevents possible shearing action on hose and cover
- Lightweight aluminum construction and Allen head screws make for easy assembly and minimum field service.
Scuff Covers with Protective Rubber Bumper
(Available in two styles.)
- Braided Scuff Cover
One piece integral, braided, high-tensile Dacron® scuff cover as used by the military, maintains integrity in the most abusive environments.
- Leno Weave Scuff Cover
Economical alternative available upon request.
Long-Lasting Silicone/Dacron® Hose
- Balanced, spiral, twist resistant construction.
- Specially designed for demanding, flight line service requirements for starting aircraft
- Laboratory-tested and field-proven for long service life.
- Lightweight for easy handling and storage.
3 1/2″ I.D. hose and 4 1/4″ I.D. scuff cover available in lengths to 60’
-80 degrees F to +500 degrees F
30′, 40′, 50′ and 60′
|Operating Pressure:||100 psi|
|Proof Pressure:||250 psi|
|Salem-Republic 500° Jet Air Start Hose||Request Quote|
There are no reviews yet.