Multi-Stage Pumps – Centrifugal Pumps & Boosters
Goulds 10AI1T2C0 3656 M&L Series Centrifugal Pump, Size 4 x 5-8, All Iron, Close Coupled, 60 HP, 208-230/460 Volt, 60 HZ, Three Phase, BUNA Mechanical Seal, ODP – Open Drip Proof Motor, 3500 RPM, 7.5″ (7 1/2″) Impeller Diameter
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
- Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Spraying Systems
- Liquid Transfer
- All-purpose pumping
- Supply systems
|GPM||1600 GPM (363 m3/hr) at 3500 RPM
4500 GPM (1020 m3/hr) at 1750 RPM
|Heads To Ft.||490 feet TDH (150m) at 3500 RMP
300 feet TDH (90m) at 1750 RPM
|Impeller Size (Inches)||5 3/4″|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||212 F|
|Maximum WP (PSIG)||200 PSIG (14 bars)|
|Motor Enclosure Type||TEFC – Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled|
|Pump Size||4 x 5-8|
|Shaft Seal Material||Viton®|
|Suction NPT (Inches)||5″|
|Suction Pressure||100 PSIG (7 bars)|