In the Steel Manufacturing Industry, Expansion Joints and Metal Hose are utilized for several applications, which include spray chamber cooling lines, lubrication lines, steam lines, furnace door cooling lines, cut-off torches, gas lines, and oxygen lance hose assemblies on BASIC OXYGEN FURNACES.
Metal Hose is recommended due to the corroding gas and extreme heat produced in manufacturing steel.
Steel Industry Applications for Metal Hose and Expansion Joints:
- Blast Furnace:
- Annuflex™ (with or without liner), Masterflex™, Extraflex, Hydraflex
- BOF Furnace:
- Annuflex™ (with or without liner), Masterflex™, Hydraflex, Expansion Joints
- Boiler & Generation Units:
- Annuflex™ (with or without liner), Extraflex
- Lime Injection:
- Liner and Guard:
- Coke Oven & Coke By-Products:
- Hydraflex (w/guard), Annuflex™, Masterflex™, Chemking, PressureMax HP, Expansion Joints
- Annuflex™, Extraflex
- Oxygen Lance Hose: